At a food court in a department store with my little sister.
On the bus home.
Took J. R. R. Tolkien's little gem of a story Farmer Giles of Ham on the subway and bus for it's yearly read. Fresh all over again.
If anyone knows where to read it online, preferably illustrated, let me know in the comments and I'll put a link here.
- Whether or not you believe in self-defence, Surviv...
- What I've Been Reading - February Week 1
- Photos - Monday 18 January 2010
- Photos - Sunday 17 January 2010
- Photos - Sunday 10 January 2010
- The Great Global Warming Swindle Part 1 - ESL
- Bible Class - Friday 08 January 2010
- what I've been reading
- what I've been reading - ferfal
- I've already told you how and why in my 7 AM Bible...
- Photos: Friday to Sunday January 1 - 3
- ▼ February (11)
photos books Beloved Books Bible Conversations Sunday what I've been reading Roger Campbell Gospel Meeting After 8 years away ... back in the USA Poetry movies teaching Bible favorite movies Chesterton's poetry How I Teach Bible Humor baptisms books I want to read homeschool homeschooling miracles music quotes